Alone - Feel in Bali

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Alone




a box of chocolate can have only one star for each branch because no one knows what it is actually. but I am like it although I don't even have a small chance to approach it as a man. I can only meet it as a brother who is always happy yet I always sight. may be I will be very sad on sunny days and become unfamiliar and there is no one who will give me a glass of water to quench my thirst from before. later when drizzle becomes a downpour and makes me shiver with the could, I can't get a suitable place from shelter between them. what should I do if all places that I love are already gone and there is no place for me. what if I'm only allowed to be silent by my self in the place where I stand and I can't go anywhere from my damp room.